Returns & Guarantee:
At NO time will Freedom Ranger Hatchery accept any returns of live poultry, sick poultry or dead poultry. If you have encountered a problem please call our customer service department at 717-336-4878. We will replace any birds that may have died during transportation or we will refund your money.
AT NO TIME WILL OUR GUARANTEE EXCEED THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE
Terms & Conditions
The use of services from Freedom Ranger Hatchery, Inc., [hereafter referred to as "Provider"] constitutes agreement to these terms.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
a. The materials on Freedom Ranger Hatchery's web site are provided "as is". Freedom Ranger Hatchery, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Freedom Ranger Hatchery, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Freedom Ranger Hatchery, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Freedom Ranger Hatchery's Internet site, even if Freedom Ranger Hatchery, Inc. or a Freedom Ranger Hatchery, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Freedom Ranger Hatchery's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Freedom Ranger Hatchery, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Freedom Ranger Hatchery, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Freedom Ranger Hatchery, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Freedom Ranger Hatchery, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Freedom Ranger Hatchery, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Freedom Ranger Hatchery's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.